We can divide them into the following groups; sunlight, atmosphere, water, land (minerals, vegetation, and animals), and all “artificial” ones like e.g. agriculture. Energy and ecology are treated on other pages.
- Synthesize human dwellings with natural surrounding
- Effectively utilize natural environment
- Promote urban farming
- Support innovation in agriculture
- Advance free trade in agriculture
- Protectionism is ecologically hostile
- Encourage farm mergers to minimize total ecological footprint